Loading Images ... ... ... Please wait!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

City of Kenai Visitors Guide Photos

I was asked a few months back to submit some photos for the Kenai Visitors Guide. I just got a copy of the issue and saw a few of my shots made it. The cover had two of my pictures (bottom left and center), you can see the posts here and here. Unfortunately neither of these pictures were taken in Kenai, both in Homer.

Here is a picture of Angela, you should read the blog post about this fishing trip, it was a classic.

The big eagle picture I took on a fishing trip which I believe was located in Kenai City limits. You can see the picture here.
You can see larger pictures of the out takes here, here and here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Erik!

Debbie

Jamma said...

Very Very Cool...What a honor to have been asked. Congratulations. With all the wonderful pictures you have taken you could start your own wilderness guide book.

Ian and Beth Leach said...

Angela!!! You're a model!!!

9 of Us said...

Work it Angela! Way to go Erik!

Smedley Family said...

Nice! My hubby's a star!! haha!! That's a pretty sweet deal to take pix for the guide!! Not surprised though, you're pix are awesome!

Anna said...

Dude that's sweet and Angela gets to be a model! Now she can say in a snooty way, "I've been published. Hmm Hmm Hmm." Although I can't imagine her saying that exactly, but it's sweet none the less. Kudos!

Miles and Bex said...

I am so glad we are friends with famous people!