Loading Images ... ... ... Please wait!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Can you see my underwear?


We are trying to get Owen on the path to the potty. The first step is to introduce underwear. We let Owen pick out what he wanted, you may not be able to tell, but it is Spiderman. We let him run around in them - he is a funny little guy. He got 3 pairs so he would peel one pair off, run around naked then put on a different pair. He did this until it was bed time. He hasn't gone in the toilet yet, but you can't rush a guy. I am pretty sure he will be 13 before he is potty trained. You can see by the picture we let him sleep in his new skivvies. What you can't tell is that he had 2 pairs of underwear on. That is on top of his diaper and pj's. Hip hip hooray for underwear. ~Erik

4 comments:

Fishin' Ponds said...

Angela just told me about this tonight...I laughed so hard...the picture makes it even better. Especially since I pic Angela hovering around the crib with the flash!! :)

Anonymous said...

I want you to know that I totally support your efforts in this area. In fact, when Angela brings the kids to San Diego in April I will show my support by wearing my underwear on the outside of my clothes too! Mine aren't as cute as his, but I think he will appreciate this gesture. (Do you think we would have any trouble getting into the Zoo dressed that way?)
GPS

Jamma said...

What a cute little boy.... It's a good idea to get him use to wearing them...anyway you can.

Anonymous said...

These are SO cute! Owen's only two, right? He's doing really well if he is working on potty training already, what a guy! Tya