Loading Images ... ... ... Please wait!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Costumes Part 1

Most years I try to make costumes or at least have some sort of theme going on, but this year it was a free for all. I love Halloween, but I am too tired this year to go all out. The kids didn't seem to mind though. Kali is a witch (she's not wearing her witch hat in this picture) and has fun cackling at us. Kaitlyn has wanted to be a pirate since last Halloween. I thought for sure that she would change her mind, but she stayed strong. We pieced together her outfit a little at a time. I talked Owen into being a monkey. It was Kali's costume 2 years ago, and I wanted to reuse it. Warm animal costumes are great when you trick or treat in Alaska. He loved the costume and I even found one for Oliver that matches. Erik isn't too into holidays, but I think he's enjoying Halloween this year because he can take pictures to his heart's content. The kids are more than happy to pose for him. Just wait until tomorrow. That's when you'll see a really crazy set up. Happy Halloween to everyone. -Angela

4 comments:

Wammack Family said...

Cute costumes!

Anonymous said...

I see some beautiful white seamless in use. Awesome costumes and adorable monkeys, pirate and witch! :-)

Anna said...

Love it! Those monkeys are to die for!

LA Law said...

Don't want to mess with that pirate! Very cute!