Loading Images ... ... ... Please wait!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sneak peak of Easter Outfits...

We got a package from Angela's mom that had Easter costumes for the kids. They couldn't wait to try them on. Thanks Grandma Debbie. Enough about the kids. The real present came from Grandpa Stan who gave me the gift of life... OK maybe not the gift of life but one which will keep my life fulfilled. He got the family a Blu-Ray player for Christmas/Birthday. We are a bit off on the holiday thing. We watched our first disc tonight and all I can say is SWEET! Thanks Grandpa Stan, you are the best. I don't care what your daughter says about you. ~Erik

5 comments:

Barbara said...

I love little man outfits, especially sweater vests.

Anna said...

SO CUTE!!! Erik you are so materialistic! :D I guess maybe you're just a technomaniac!

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Can I borrow Stan as my father-in-law?? Would he send me a blu-ray for my birthday??

Ian and Beth Leach said...

Dude...
Your kids are so ugly. Why do you always have to have pics of them on your blog. You should stick to airplanes and wildlife. Yeah right, there's nothing ugly about those little monsters. Miss and love you all.

Beth

Dave and Loralee said...

I love that erik referred to them as easter COSTUMES. that brought a smile to my face, only b/c I'm so obsessed with my girls having special Easter dresses that it almost ends up being like a costume!