Loading Images ... ... ... Please wait!

Friday, March 13, 2009

No more monkeys jumping on the bed!

I think if someone from child services ever came across my blog they would track me down and haul me to jail. Angela has to deal with our 3 kids then she also has to deal with me, which, as you can see, is just as much of a hassle. There is always a bit of drama when dad lets the kids jump on the bed. Of course the kids end up bonking their heads. Momma didn't have to call the doctor but she did have console them. They just need to suck it up. There are a few more pictures here.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Dude those pictures are sweet!!!Bucky thinks so too!!!

Brianna said...

Erik you are crazy, a crazy cool dad. How many dads let there kids jump on the bed let alone take pictures for enjoyment laterf? Love you guys keep having fun.

Smedley Family said...

that's hilarious! you've got them trained, cause even in the air he is still looking and smiling at the camera!!

massey said...

Holy Crap! Can I say that while blogging?