Loading Images ... ... ... Please wait!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bishop's beach photoshoot

I have a hard time going on a trip where I don't try and get a family shot. You know Alaska is a beautiful place and I should get some shots of it with the family. This at times can be a bit wearisome for my wife. She always puts on her game face and smiles even though inside she is ready to kill me. She does show some attitude and can generally persuade the kids to do the same as shown in the picture below. We had a great time in Homer. We went to the Pratt museum and the Alaskan Island and Ocean visitor center. Both are very nice places to visit and if you are in Homer I would recommend them. The Island and Ocean center is extremely nice because it is free also. We had a great time on our trip and can't wait for summer to start boating and exploring again. ~Erik

0 comments: