Loading Images ... ... ... Please wait!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Volleyball Game


Skyview had a regional game against SOHI their rival. I should be a bit more involved with my little sister Missy's games but I find I have enough going on with my own family. I did make it to my one game for the season. Skyview ended up winning and Missy had a really good game, it was fun to watch. As you can see by the pictures I used some off camera flashes. I set up 2 flashes, one near mid court and one on the far end of the gym. I got in trouble by one of the ref's for pointing a flash towards him. Missy got a bit embarrassed because they stopped the game and told me to move my flash. Big baby (the ref)... You can see more pictures on my flickr photo stream.

1 comments:

Meyer family said...

Awesome pictures Eric!! Good Job!
I would love a cd of those pictures!

Rob