Loading Images ... ... ... Please wait!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fair fun


Erik hates the fair. So, on a day he had to work, I took the kids to the little fair about 45 minutes from our house. I went with my friend, Rachel, and her little girl, Addison. It rained all day which made giant mud puddles everywhere because it isn't paved. Besides all the rain, we really had a great time. The girls got their faces painted and they loaded up on free balloons from 4 different booths. We got to watch pig races and cheer for "Tomater" (who won by the way). It was just something fun to do. The fair is really the littlest fair I have ever seen, but for young kids it seems to be just about the right size.


4 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

You take great pictures too, how adorable!

The Kellers said...

I'm still waiting on some pix of the mud run! I hope you did take pictures!!!

Smedley Family said...

your girls are so beautiful! nice advertising by the way on "vote no on 4" haha. very cute! i guess you and i don't have any gas money - lol! good thing the guys do :)

Dana said...

Why is it that Erik doesn't like the fair? Tom never cared for the fair either.