Loading Images ... ... ... Please wait!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Only 5,000 more pictures to go through...

Well we made it back from vacation. I had grand ambitions to blog every day but I overlooked one minor detail. I forgot to bring the laptop. Oh well, I need to start going through my video and pictures. I have no less than 5,000 images from the trip and a gob of video also. Unfortunately I have run out of hard drive space on my computer and I am now sporting an ugly mustache. It was a beard, but I had to shave it into a white trash stache for work. The picture below is an out take of my niece from a family shoot I did in San Diego. I will be posting more pictures later. ~Erik

4 comments:

Jamma said...

Nice picture....sorry I missed seeing you all while you were here. Hope you had a wonderful time. I enjoyed visiting with the girls, they are darling. Love to you all. Take Care:)

Jamma said...

Oh by the way...can't wait to see pictures of your vacation. I heard you were always on the go!!

Dana said...

I thought you couldn't have any facial hair in case you needed to wear a mask at work??? Can't wait to see all the pictures from vacation. I know they will be awesome.

Anna said...

Dude that Trash Stash is sweet. I think I should patent that phrase, that's a good one. Love you guys. Especially you Oliver...I looooove you!!!