Loading Images ... ... ... Please wait!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Video and Computer

The last time I got a new computer was in college about 7 years ago. I have been talking about getting a new computer for about 5 years. Finally last week I broke down and took the plunge. I needed something that I could edit my HD video with. The video below is some artsy crap I shot in California a few weeks back. If you care I will post the new computer specs below the video. I stayed with a PC. Everyone says I need a Mac but I say that's Wacked... ~Erik



Asus P6T- Mobo
Intel i7 920 Quad core
6 gigs of ram
2-1 Terabite drives in raid 0
2 Terabite drive for backup
Blueray dvdrw drive
650 W powersupply
All rapped up in a crazy case with an acrylic side panel with blue led fans. Looks like something in a freshmen kids college dorm... A bit embarrassing, but it was the cheapest case I could find local.

2 comments:

Dana said...

I don't know about professional video editing but I enjoyed it!!!!!

Smedley Family said...

mmmm you still need a mac :D