Loading Images ... ... ... Please wait!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Say hello to my not so little friend.

I have been saving my money for a while now and finally splurged and bought a new toy. Anyone that follows the blog knows of my obsession love with photography. Fortunately it is something that my wife puts up with because I get lots of nice pictures of the kids. Stay posted I will post a few pictures from the new setup shortly. Well most likely the majority of the shots on AlaskaMassey will come from the new camera. Enjoy. ~Erik

3 comments:

Dana said...

That is a camera on steroids!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. It's hard for me to get excited for you without more info. What are the specs? When will you use it, etc., etc.? Oh, and how much coin and did you get me one too?

GPS

Coburn Kids said...

Sooo.....old camera?