Loading Images ... ... ... Please wait!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Baby

Erik told me that it is my turn to write. Isn't Oliver adorable? Things are going pretty well around here. We're sleep deprived, but other than that, doing well. My recovery seems to be fairly smooth and Oliver is as healthy as can be. He had his first doctor's visit today and has gained weight. The other kids love him so much. I was worried about how Owen was going to handle the whole baby thing. Owen is a needy little thing and enjoyed being the baby, but so far, he seems to be enjoying his new brother. Every now and again he has little meltdowns, but for the most part is happy with everything. I've had a lot of help from friends and family and I really appreciate all the support we've been given. We are loving this new little addition to our family. -Angela

9 comments:

Ian and Beth Leach said...

So, if I come down there this weekend are you guys going to give me first dibs on little Ollivander? Better be yes!

Dana said...

Oh how sweet. I am done having babies but would love to just hold them for a little while.

Anna said...

He is so adorable!!! I just want to smell him and hold him. I can't wait for Christmas!

Sadie said...

He is too cute! I love his little sleepy face! Good jobs Masseys!!!

KML said...

Oliver truly is adorable! Congratulations to the whole family!

russ said...

oh my goodness! He is adorable! congratulations you guys! I want to come hold him for awhile:) glad to hear things are transforming smoothly! We're so happy for you guys!

9 of Us said...

You guys make the cutest kids!! Glad to hear you are doing well A! I am not much help right now, but you are in my thoughts. :)

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Man, how squishy cute is he!!! I'm like Anna, I can't wait for Christmas, we'll get to meet the latest Masseys! Hope everything is going well!

Fishin' Ponds said...

What's with the naked baby pics? When we did them with Lach, you thought we were crazy! :) You just couldn't resist the opportunity to get peed on huh?

He is absolutely adorable! Love the one with he and Owen...too cute!