Loading Images ... ... ... Please wait!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Family Trip to Seward

We took another trip with my brother Ryan and his family. We went to Seward to the Sealife Center and Exit glacier. Angela told me that I had to post some pictures of our kids because they were there too. I just figured that you always get to see our monsters, why not liven it up with someone else's kids? Anyways, here are a few of the shots from the trip. Set up shot here. The first shot is an HDR image made from 3 different exposures. The glacier was pretty cool, lots of people from the cruse ships though. The kids loved having their cousins in town. ~Erik

2 comments:

Dana said...

That picture of the glacier is just amazing. I bet you could get in with those discovery channel people and be a photographer for them. It just a beautiful picture!! Now I know what you would look like bald too. You and your brother look so much alike.

Anna said...

I like to see your kids! They're so cute! But so are the wild Massey kids!