Loading Images ... ... ... Please wait!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Random Sampler

I haven't had a chance to take any pictures this week. So I wanted to grab a few shots from the past that didn't make the blog the first time. The first shot was from page 52 on my photo stream. This is a cathedral in downtown Campeche where Keith's wife is from. Beautiful town in Mexico. The next was from page 34 on the photo stream. Owen is a pretty handsome boy, huh? I may throw a few random shots in the next post. If you leave a comment with a number from 1 to 56 I will choose a couple numbers and post the associated pictures. ~Erik

1 comments:

Sadie said...

26 sounds good! Do you mind if I share your blog with a girl here who is trying to self-teach in photography? She took Cailyns pictures this week and did a great job, she's only 15!