Loading Images ... ... ... Please wait!

Friday, January 2, 2009

This is how I feel...

On vacation my wife is always dragging me around. Well, that is somewhat true. On the trip I haven't had a chance to get the flashes out until last night. We were at Lydgate park, my only gripe about shooting at the beach is the saltwater, wind and sand. Other than that, the beach is great. Now some would argue that with the flashes things don't look natural, well that is right. I like the effect of the flashes. Probably will not in 20 years, but hey what would the 70's have been like without bell bottoms?

Here is a shot of Angela abusing Kali. She is doing a torture trick to get our child to submit to her every command. Hasn't worked yet but she will keep trying.

Here is our attempt at a family shot. Owen just look, is the stick more interesting than a family shot? You can't win them all. ~Erik
Set up shot here. A couple more shots here and here.

6 comments:

Anna said...

did you bring all your camera gear? It like you have extra lights on the side...

Alaska Massey said...

You comment to quickly, I hadn't finished posting yet... I did bring a few flashes to get the party started right.

Dave M. Davis said...

Glad to hear it's only on vacation. My husband would say he feels like this all day every day. Angela's doing good. :)
Trina

PS Love this shot, and the flashes.

Dana said...

I love the affects that the flashes have one everything. I bet you have to have your own little carry on just for your camera stuff. THat is a little crazy Erik!!

Jamma said...

Great pictures....How did you get so high in the air...and keep a hold of Angela's hand. Looks like you are having a great time.

josh said...

dude, i am so cold. You are sooooooo lucky.... New lens on the latest post.