Loading Images ... ... ... Please wait!

Friday, November 21, 2008

We have kids not pets...


Well we have a fish, that's kind of like a pet. Its not that we don't like cats or dogs but we have to clean pooh and pee off the ground from our kids. Why would we add a pet to the mix to add to the madness? Beth and Ian got some kittens a few weeks back and have brought them by a few times. You may have a hard time believing this, but the kids love the kittens. Owen especially loves to chase them and giggle, while the kittens are scared silly. Something that I learned is that it is harder to take pictures of kittens than it is to take pictures of kids. Who would have thought that? Kids are not trivial... The kittens' names are Sheba and Boots. Enjoy the pictures. ~Erik

6 comments:

Dana said...

I am so for cats!! We have tried dogs and that always go wrong. But cats are easy and do their thing in the litter box and its easy to clean up. My kids took care of that when we had a cat.

Anna said...

I didn't know that they got cats. No offense but the look kind of mangy. :) Huh huh huh.

Ian and Beth Leach said...

Oh my babies look so cute. Kittens are so much better then kids. You only have to clean up pee and poo every other day, not wipe butts every few hours. And they are NOT mangy!! they're shelter kitties, we're working on fattening them up.

I'm not ashamed of my love for kitties.

Beth

Sadie said...

Cats are so nasty. What heppened to Beth? Cats over kids???? Mercy.
Tell Beth I still love her.

josh said...

I once trapped a cat in my front yard. I'll tell you the story sometime....

TRICKY said...

Cats are the best! Do you know that girls with cats are proven to have more confidence? I think you guys need one!