Loading Images ... ... ... Please wait!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Massey Family Thanksgiving


We had a really nice Thanksgiving today with Erik's parents and family. It was a nice day and the food was wonderful. I love the aroma of turkey and the way it just makes you feel warm and good inside. The kids especially liked the mixed drinks - no nothing like that - juice mixed with soda. They couldn't get enough (probably because I never give them soda). Even Owen chugged down a good 4 glasses of the stuff. Oh well, it's only a couple times a year, right? I just truly am so thankful to have married into such a wonderful family, who takes me in as one of their own. I am so blessed to have so many special people in my life. ~Angela

I too am very grateful to have married such a wonderful woman. Look at the picture above, not only is she nice but she is hot! That and she makes beautiful children, quite the combo. Tomorrow I will post some info on how I took theses shots (Some like to bounce). There are more turkey day shots here. ~Erik

1 comments:

Jamma said...

Wonderful pictures! Looks like you had a very happy Thanksgiving. Love to you all.