Loading Images ... ... ... Please wait!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wide and Bright


I have been following this website that is devoted to strobes (flashes). They have some tutorials on how to use your flashes off camera. I took the kids to the beach this morning and tried some stuff. Some of the pictures tuned out OK and others looked too weird. I shot with my 10-20mm sigma for these shots.

Angela is in Anchorage with her girlfriends this weekend so the kids are hanging out with Dad. They aren't to sure about things because I do things different than mom does. They did like going to the beach and eating McDonald's food afterwords. Angela if you are reading this, a guy has to do what he has to do.

2 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Yay, you give Angela free time!!

So I tried the Lightbox thing last night. I have done some html, but I wasn't getting it. I typed it out (because I can't copy and paste the pic) and still couldn't get it to work. I had Kevin take over and do his programming skills and he finally got it working for me. Now the only thing I don't have is the next button on mine. They aren't a slide show, but just the individual pictures come up. Any help? :) Thanks for the tutorial, I have been wondering for a while about doing this.

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Okay, it worked (when I quit having my blonde moment and didn't let it load first). I have helped people with html for backgrounds and I always have to say the same thing several times before they get it. Looks like I need the talking to as well. Thanks again.