Loading Images ... ... ... Please wait!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Monkeys


Can't get enough of these lights...The sun finally came out for a bit so I had to go and shoot away. The only problem that I have is getting the kids to agree to take pictures. The fall colors have stuck around for quite a while this year. I think because we haven't had very many sunny days that would drop the temperature. I have a few shots that we took on the Kenai bluff also, that I will post later. If you can't wait I have uploaded them to my Flickr photo stream.

4 comments:

Anna said...

ohhhh, so cute! you're getting good.

Dana said...

I am sure you have heard it before but you have such a pretty family. Angela is quite stunning herself!! I love the way the light light up everyone from behind.

Jamma said...

Love your monkeys!!

Trina Davis said...

Very cool shots. I'm impressed Eric. I didn't know you were into photography too. I think Dave just got the refurbished D700 or something like that. I don't know anything about cameras or photos ... Anyways, I've really enjoyed seeing the blog. Netty told me about it and gave me the address. Little Owen is sooo cute. I hadn't seen him since he was a baby. He has so many similar features as Kali I think. They all have a lot in common.
Great job once again with the photography. I especially loved the different color back grounds like the red and blue. The Halloween shots of you two were awesome. How do you get the backdrop colors?

Take care,
Trina
trinadavis@gmail.com