Loading Images ... ... ... Please wait!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fall Colors...


Here are a couple shots I took at the lake near my parents' house. I know I still owe a few pictures from the last few days. I'll get to those, maybe when it snows. It is just too fun to shoot when the colors are nice and the sun is out. I have started thinking about planes. I know a few people who fly and it seems pretty cool. Yeah, when Angela reads this I can see her rolling her eyes saying "Don't you have enough hobbies..." I think that maybe I should look into cheaper hobbies like collecting paperclips, but you won't get to see things like this... ~Erik

2 comments:

Jamma said...

Oh how beautiful!!! I love the colors, that's one thing that San Diego doesn't really have is the color of fall. The reflection off the water is amazing. Love them, thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

FABULOUS photos. Really, really beautiful.