Loading Images ... ... ... Please wait!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Blast from the Past and Final Utah

I dug up some of my old black and white 35mm negatives and scanned them in. It was pretty funny to see some of my old high school shots. It has been a while since I have used chemicals to develop my pictures. All I have to say is that I really like digital, it is much easier when you get instant feedback. You may recognize the guy holding the camera, yep yours truly, a few more zits and a bit younger looking. See if you can guess who the other people are...



As promised I have include a few shots of the place we stayed in Park City. It was really nice, the pano shows the layout of the main living area and kitchen. There were 4 bedrooms and I took pictures of two of them. As you can see by the last picture in the set, it snowed the last day were there. I told the kids that we had to go back to Alaska to get away from the snow in June...


6 comments:

Barbara said...

I just want to know what your shirt says Erik.

Alaska Massey said...

Woman killed by Goat??? Can't remember, those years are a bit fuzzy. ~Erik

Alaska Massey said...

WOMAN KILLED BY FUR COAT

$30G full-length mink comes alive and bites rich widow to death!

Thats what it was... ~Erik

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I am going to guess Kim and Matt although I remember everyone calling him Matty.

The Dorman Family said...

My husbands butt still looks that great! What a hotty!

The Dorman Family said...

Hey how do I get ahold of Anna?