Loading Images ... ... ... Please wait!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Kali's Party and Pano

So first off, Kali had her party... She wanted a Dora party, so that's what she got. Angela has a tendency to go a little overboard with celebrations. Anyone who follows Dora knows that she has a backpack full of crap that helps her through her adventures. We had games with a backpack, map and crazy adventure which led to the kids getting all hopped up on sugar and destroying our house. Kali had a great time and got lots of presents.




I have been working on trying to figure out how to do panoramic pictures. I have my first shot which turned out OK. Angela is going to kill me for posting a picture of our dirty basement but I am probably all ready in trouble for sharing my opinion about Kali's birthday. For understanding the basics about panoramic there is a good website which I found (Panoramic). Also I found an open source stitching program called hugin. It is not real intuitive but has some pretty decent tutorials to step you though it.

3 comments:

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Angela, nice cake. I am glad you didn't do the "star tip" thing. I think it turned out really well. And the party looked like it was a success! I also tnd to go a little over board for birthdays, so tell Erik he can...

Anonymous said...

Test for anonymous comments

massey said...

Happy Birthday sweet Kali! luv, Christopher (your cousin)